Thursday, February 26, 2015

Worse Than a Full Moon

Nothing makes kids who have to follow a dress code crazier than the chance NOT to wear that dress code.  Which is what happens during Spirit Week.  Personally, I participate in pretty much any special dress day that allows me to wear jeans.  The guidelines for each special dress day are pretty clear, but of course everyone wants to push the limits as much as possible.  For your reading pleasure, I've compiled a selection of questions that I have dealt with this week...

Day 1: Pajama Day

I don't wear pajamas to bed.  What should I wear?

Day 2:  Twin Day

If I am being a twin with someone, do I have to wear the exact same clothes as them?

Day 3: Casual Day

Can I wear make-up and high heels?

Day 4: Fanatic Day

Can I be a fan of dressing casually?

also 

Can I be a fan of myself?

Day 5: School Spirit Day

I mistakenly assumed that I would not have to answer ANY questions about this day.  You wear school colors, right? Easy.

So do my clothes need to be dress code?  No, as long as they are school colors.

Is a white hoodie with red writing on it school colors?  Well, white is a school color, but red is not.  So maybe wear a blue shirt instead.

Can I wear a red shirt?  Um, no.




No comments:

Post a Comment