Thursday, December 18, 2014

Chestnuts Roasting...

Today my partner-in-crime teammate discovered a new use for his LCD projector--instant flickering fireplace in the classroom!  With sound effects!  Oh, it was genius.  There were a crowd of students in his room before homeroom, mesmerized by the flames.  And they were quiet.  So, so quiet.  We stood outside his door, admiring his handiwork (okay, I was secretly somewhat bitter that I hadn't thought of it myself) when this exchange occurred...

Student:  There's a fire in your room!

Teammate:  Yes, I know.

Student: That's pretty awesome!

Teammate: Yes, I know.

Student:  Does it emit real heat?

*pause*

Me:  Yes.  Of course it does.

Teammate:  Just be careful not to get too close.  You don't want to burn yourself.

Student:  Okay.

And he walks to the board with the others.


Why do they make it so easy for me?  Why?  WHY?


No comments:

Post a Comment