Tuesday, January 26, 2016

#spellingisawesome

I know it's been a long time.  Sometimes things just aren't that funny, and it's been like that for a while.  Or maybe something was funny, but not blogworthy.  Yes, that's a quality of humor.  But finally, here's an incident that wasn't truly overheard or in my classroom yet still blogworthy...

It will probably surprise none of you that I like to tease seventh graders impart words of wisdom to seventh graders at all hours of the day.  I have an Instagram account for this express purpose.  It amazes the children that I am aware of social media and even participate in it on occasion; also, they are mortified by my use of hashtags, which of course makes me use more of them.  I was teasing some seventh grade girls having a deep, philosophical conversation with some seventh grade girls regarding the importance of spelling last night.  Here, for your viewing pleasure, is a transcript of said conversation:

#winning  #dontmesswiththemaster  #schooled  #usingmysocialmediapresenceforgood

No comments:

Post a Comment