Saturday, March 12, 2022

Clever Girl...

 I posted this meme on my social media platforms because it's true.


This sparked a series of...dare I say, threats from coworkers regarding MY parking space.  Coworkers who said they were going to park in MY spot.  One particular coworker, who we'll call Ms. Jym, even used a series of GIFs to try to intimidate me.

When Ms. Jym walked in to school the next morning, I was obligated to point out that she had not arrived early enough to park in MY spot.  Of course, this led to a series of verbal challenges and gloves coming off and all sorts of nonsense.  When I offered to settle the matter right then and there, she said, "I don't want to fight you.  You're like a T-Rex and I'm more like a velociraptor.  So if you catch me, I'm toast.  But I'm gonna nibble on you the whole time."



To be clear, there was no actual fighting in the hallway.  We actually kinda like each other.



No comments:

Post a Comment